- Subscribe by RSS
- Top 100 People in Social Media from “Follow Me, I’m Right Behind You”
- Gary Vaynerchuk’s “Social Media Manifesto”
- Is Blogging Dead?
- My Life in 31 Brands…
- 6 Things I’ve Learnt This Week
- Are You a Lumberjack or a Tree Hugger?
- You Are NEVER Alone. (This is a good thing).
- Community & Engagement Are NOT The Same Thing
- Privacy is Over-rated
- Why the UK Riots Made Me Fall Out of Love with Adidas
- The 16 Biggest Questions Any Business Can Ever Ask Of Itself
- What You Need to Know about Google+ [VIDEO]
- 23 Things EVERY Company Should Know About Social Media
- 15 Reasons Why ASOS are the UK’s Leading On-Line Retailer
- What’s So Special About Angry Birds?
- Why We Love (or Hate?) Facebook by Tennis Star Andy Murray
- New Facebook “Like” Technology in Action at AutoRAI [RFID]
- You are Never Alone (Privacy is a Trap)…
- The Worst Start-Up Pitch in the World [VIDEO]
- Funny – The “Offline” Social Network [VIDEO]
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tagsadidas AdvertiSINg advice allfacebook bono branding brands business cheryl cole david beckham engagement entrepreneur entrepreneurs facebook foursquare free gaga gary vaynerchuk garyvee ideas infographic insidefacebook Inspiration jay-z jayz jeremy waite jeremywaite jfk kate moss linkedin mark marketing mashable oprah privacy seth godin Sex slideshare socialmedia Social Media start ups Trends twitter versace youtube
Posted on October 5, 2011 | 1 CommentLumberjacks are the sales guys and social media teams represent the tree huggers. But can they live together happily ever after...?
Posted on October 4, 2011 | No CommentsPrivacy IS over-rated because the only people who worry about it are the ones that have something to hide...
Posted on October 3, 2011 | 2 CommentsI think that to understand what a community really is, you have to look to Europe a few hundred years ago when everyone lived in small villages and huts...
Posted on July 2, 2011 | 4 CommentsIf I could give you 23 pieces of advice about social media, this would be it...